“If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn.”
-- Ignacio Estrada

Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm Sorry...in advance!

I just wanted to send quick update to all of you who take time to stop by my blog or read my posts in your RSS feed. My posts may not be as often for a while. I started on a few adventure in my life. I am beginning an education technology program through the Michigan State University. I will do my best to keep classroom information up-to-date. I will continue to add information about iOS devices, great apps that I have used, smartboard information, etc., but it will just not be as frequent as before.

Parents, you will always have access to the updated lesson plans and calendar.

Please bear with me as I start this journey. I am excited, but nervous about juggling all the facets of my life, but I know that it will make me a better educator in the end. If you are interested in following my "nerdy journey", feel free to check out my coursework blog.

Now back to my homework!

~Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment