“If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn.”
-- Ignacio Estrada

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Animoto

I have heard about Animoto several months. My knowledge of Animoto was that it was a site for video production and I knew a couple people who have used it. Tonight, I decided to take a look. I was AMAZED! Animoto was so easy to use! Within 15 minutes, I had a professional-looking video highlighting the use of the SMART Board.
I thought I would post my first video via Animoto for you to see. I added a few pictures from my computer and a few text statements. I chose the music. I waited about 2 minutes for the video to be produced and .... BAM, link to video produced showed up in my email!

Let me know what you think!

 
Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment