“If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn.”
-- Ignacio Estrada

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

I'm back!

So, last year was the longest and shortest year all packed into one! My change in district, school, and grade levels left me very busy playing catch-up all year, but I am ready to hit this year and begin sharing my new adventure with you.

Here is my first activity. My district offers a summer 'Tech Tune-up' course. One of the expectations was to use a new tech tool to tell about your summer or introduce yourself. I chose to use Adobe Spark. It is online presentation tool. It allows you to create one page, multi-page, or video presentations. It is kind of a mix of Haiku Deck and Animoto (if you are familiar with those tools) all wrapped into one. Adobe Spark is fairly easy to navigate once you understand what media you can add to the different options (Post, Page, or Video).

Here is my final creation about my summer!

Summer Fun 2016


Summer Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment