This is a little late post, but I had to post a couple of the cute pictures from our summer camp unit in August.
We used marshmallows to paint a "campfire" as well as made a pretend campfire in the classroom by twisting construction paper to make logs, then adding red, yellow, and orange paper for the fire.
In one of our summer camp stories, we learned about actives that take place at summer camp. One of the activities was tie-dyeing. We decided to tie-dye bandanas. The students were allowed to choose 2 colors to decorate their bandana. Here are a couple of the finished products with their artists.