“If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn.”
-- Ignacio Estrada

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Survey says....

HI! 
I am creating a presentation about using iPads/apps within the classroom. I would like to get some (VERY INFORMAL) data on what you think are important characteristics of various apps or what is the first thing you think of for a specific type of app. 

If you have a few minutes, please fill out this survey and submit. Once the answers are collected, I will be creating visuals to use within my presentation. By no means is this scientific...I just wanted a chance to get information for my presentation and officially use Google forms for the first time! 

**update** survey will be available until July 11th**

Thank you for your time! 
Melanie 
@teachwtechbrox

No comments:

Post a Comment